- If you're serious about not getting caught consider using software that performs a quick mute and/or hide. As explained above, if your surfing porn at work use a remote desktop tool. I like LogMeIn (logmein.com) for remote desktop and the Atlantis Privacy Filter (atlantisprivacy.com) for quick hiding, quick muting.
- If other people use your computer, browser history and downloaded files might be a problem. The above relates some useful tips; however, now you need some tools.
- You need Firefox Portable and 7zip, both free and excellent tools. If you don't know where to get them, google it, but be sure to download from a safe site.
- If you prefer to use ordinary browsers. You should consider using CCleaner (freeware from www.piriform.com). You can set it to erase securely (I suggest use Gutman with 35 passes) all of your browsing history. It can also erase thumbnail caches and temporary files from other programs.
- It goes without saying that, if you surf porn, you MUST have antivirus protection.
- Similarly, a firewall is crucial as well.
- Firefox Portable extracts to a directory specified by you, and all information is contained in said directory. Create a directory somewhere out of the way, and place this folder inside it. For this guide, we'll assume you put it in "C:\Program Files\YourName". The full path to your browser should be "C:\Program Files\YourName\Firefox Portable\FirefoxPortable.exe".
- Now, go into the directory and run the FirefoxPortable.exe file. This is your browser.
- Place another folder alongside Firefox Portable..."C:\Program Files\YourName\Folder2". This is for whatever "documents" you decide to save to your hard drive.
- Install 7zip, an open-source file compression utility. You could just use Window's native file compression utility, but even if you password-protect it, people can still open it and see file names. (note: 7zip may also have a portable version; I don't know. Also, there are many other such utilities you can use for this purpose.)
- If you installed 7zip, right-click on the "YourName" folder, go to 7zip --> add to archive. You can password-protect the folder and choose from many other options (leave them alone if you don't know what they do).
- Delete the original "YourName" folder. To restore it, you must right-click "YourName.7z", and go to 7zip --> Extract Files.
- You can also place the "YourName" folder on an external flash/thumb drive, or (possibly) on your iPod!
- Keep in mind that NO method is foolproof...short of reformatting your hard drive and then burning it. Deleted files on your hard drive can be restored unless they've been overwritten by another file.
- If using Google's browser, Google Chrome, there is an "Inspect Element" feature. This allows you to edit the page and have the changes appear in the browser. Access this mode (right-click > Inspect Element) then scroll all the way up and find the <title> tags. Then, change the contents to something clean. You will have to do this on every page.
- There are some browser extensions that hide your tabs immediately and replace them with something else with the click of a button. (Google it)
- A foolproof method for not getting caught is not to look at porn to begin with! If One is afraid of getting caught then one knows instinctively that there is something wrong with looking!
- Most browsers have tabs. Make a tab with innocent things on like research for example and then before somebody looks at your computer switch to the innocent tab. If you can, have another window to switch to so that people cannot read your open tabs.
- Don't look back if someone is passing by, because they will become suspicious. You are less likely to get caught if you don't look back.
- Have two Internet browsers open, one with the porn, one with the "Clear private data" screen up, so if someone comes you can simply press X and then "Clear private Data"
- Try to look like you are doing an assignment or research for class. Open up Notepad and pretend you are taking notes for an report, etc.
- Visit porn sites by selecting them from a search engine. This will prevent their addresses from showing up in the search history. (The search will still be indexed in the history entry for search engines like Google).
- Keep your legs crossed.
- Save good porn to a portable thumb drive to have when you are extremely horny and in a better position to enjoy it.
- To avoid malicious software installing itself onto your computer, only visit reputable pornsites. Typing in www.[random naughty word].com is generally a bad idea. A 'reputable' website is one you hear recommended by a fellow internet user [youpornmobile].
- Keep the window closed to cut off room ventilation; when confronted as to why you may look flushed and sweaty, you can shift the blame to the room's heat. Open the window to confirm this.
- Clear your cache often, so nobody will see the sites you've been on.
- If you know someone is going to look at your computer, make sure you delete the history, cookies, cache and everything else off your computer. It will make it look like you have not been looking at porn at all. Even though you did. Also remember to clear c:/windows/temp on Windows 9x.
- Wear a sweater or some loose pants in case someone asks you to do something that requires standing up.
- Instead of adding sites to your favorites list, create a free website or blog and list the urls of the porn sites on there. If you decide to go with a favorites list (for convenience), then rename them with innocent-looking names.
- If you use Linux (with GNOME, KDE or similar desktop environments), you can open a porn web-site on a workspace and something else on another workspace. You can easily switch between workspaces by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Left/Right arrow or by using a visual tool like Workspace Switcher for GNOME.
- The best browser to do this in is Mozilla Firefox. You can change the settings so it does not save any history except for the last seven or so places you've been. There is also an easy macro that can delete that history (crl+shift+delete). Change the settings before you try to use this though. There are many extensions that'll help to such as the ghostfox extension.
- Try looking at porn into a video sharing site like metacafe or Google video.
- On Windows OS, right click the taskbar and the bottom and click Properties. Then click "Auto Hide Taskbar". This will hide the task bar so no one can view the buttons showing what is open.
- If you have to leave your computer for a short while, lock it, using "Windows Key + L" that way no one can access your computer without the password, and they will be unable to snoop in your history.
- Headphones can be helpful in making sure that others don't hear sound from videos, but be sure to keep at least one ear clear to so that you can hear someone approaching.
- If your computer goes through a router (instead of being directly wired to the modem), the URLs of the websites you access will show up in the logs. This cannot be cleared without the admin password, nor can it be circumvented by simply using a search engine (since your browser still must connect to the server to download the images). Use an anonymous proxy (Google it) to bypass this.
- And you know many porn sites have Ads and open windows.The best way is to use "FireFox" Once you've installed it,Install a "Pop-up" Blocker and then while watching porn At the left side there's a option called"Remove all the Ads"Click on that the Ads will not open
- Always watch porn when no one's around.
- It is common for system administrators to monitor web browsing, and it is easy to automate notifications for attempting to access inappropriate content (take it from a system administrator).
- Even if you delete your cache and files that may cause potential embarrassment, it is still possible to recover all files that have been 'permanently' deleted. However, this requires an advance knowledge of technology, and the resources required are rarely available to anyone other than certain police departments.
- Burying your Porn folder deep within other folders may, realistically speaking, not be enough. A simple search for folders with large file sizes will find them out. Apart from putting them in password protected locations of your account, the best thing you can do is call it something like 'DLL resources' and tuck it away in one of your Program Files.
- Don't have a reflective window or mirror behind you.